Add Reply
New Poll

Stop raining on my parade, 19 | male | water manipulation
Resident
YEARS
Water manipulation
Dating
You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
played by lohke

Posted on: Sep 7 2014, 04:52 PM
Skylar Lynn Douglas

19, STUDENT, WATER MANIPULATION
Brief summary:
Take a young kid, let him watch his mother drown, and watch him grow up with an immense fear of water; then add a sprinkle of a surprise discovery of having the ability to manipulate the very thing that you fear most. This will give you Skylar Douglas.

Friends:
A relatively short time ago Sky had a depression, after discovering his abilities, and loosing his friends who couldn't quite cope with knowing what he is. This had caused him to surround himself with people, whenever possible, because he is a peoples person and enjoys attention; at the moment even fake friends is better than no friends, to him. If he finds a person whom he will count as a friend, there is hardly a limit to how far he will go, if his help and support is needed; he knows how it feels to be alone and lost, and will do what he can to prevent this from happening to others.

Romances:
Sky is generally a flirty person, towards most, but he's never been in an actual relationship, as he tends to get awkward and over-think things around people whom he develops an legitimate interest towards, and is, thus, often messing up his chances. He is open to romantic plots at the moment, but it's going to be awkward. You are warned.

Enemies:
While he strives to be friends with most, there are just some people that rubs Sky the wrong way, and there is no doubt that some people would dislike him as well; perhaps his smart-ass attitude is frustrating, or someone is pissed that he's winking at their girlfriend?

Other:
I'm up for everything; the more awkward, the better. I love my characters, so I make them suffer, obviously.
thank you caleigh

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
played by
Quentin T. Wright, III

Posted on: Sep 7 2014, 07:05 PM
Perhaps a dip in the Lake of Q can help him with his boggle? He'll be submerged in Qoolness!
^
Student
YEARS
Hyalokinesis
Single
I will totally judge you based on your choice of breakfast cereal, you unfrosted weirdo.
played by Vel

Posted on: Sep 8 2014, 03:16 AM
Eden and Sky

App Link

So Eden is my brand spanking new student! So new she technically hasn't been accepted yet but I'm going to plot her anyways >.> She's not yet a student at Silas and instead goes to Highcrest High School, but she should be attending Silas here in the next month or so.

She's the sister of Tammy's character, Tristan Devlin, and they lost both of their parents just a few months ago. She's been coping pretty well and has just begun to break from the grief of it, and is basically her normal self again. Which is spirited, playful, and occasionally troublesome. She would certainly find his smart-ass moments to be entertaining. There's a pretty sizable age gap between these two though, so even once she does begin going to Silas, I doubt they'd have many classes together. Possibly power-control classes though? But given their personalities I feel like they could be friends!
PM
^
Resident
YEARS
Water manipulation
Dating
played by lohke

Posted on: Sep 8 2014, 03:57 AM
Sky and Q

Ha ha, Water jokes, funny. Very funny.
Cut those out and Sky will gladly become friends with Q (and question if his nickname is Star Trek related?)

Sky and Eden

Luckily Skylar doesn't care much about age, if people are entertaining, or even better: finds him entertaining, he couldn't care less about how old they are. While he is still pretty new at the Academy himself, he will undoubtedly greet her with open arms.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
played by
Erika Attano

Posted on: Sep 21 2014, 02:33 AM
Erika and Sky

As I think I've mentioned, Erika has kind of an eternal grudge against all straight white guys. That being said, the fact that Skylar has also suffered and dealt with things like depression and self harm could mean a possible friendship for these two?
^
Resident
YEARS
Water manipulation
Dating
played by lohke

Posted on: Sep 21 2014, 04:53 PM
Sky and Erika

I don't think we have talked, but hi Lozza! It's nice to meet you. Now, Sky is technically not sure whether or not he is completely straight. He definitely has a preference with the females, but he has been turning his head after a boy or two, so if you ask him, he will identify as being bi-curious.
He's always up for making new friends, but he doesn't like people knowing about his depression and self-harm, so while he doesn't really talk about it, he would be able to relate to other people going through the same stuff. He talks a damn lot, and some would probably find that annoying, but he is not insensible, and is actually capable of shutting up if it's needed.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
played by
Benedikt Aurelius

Posted on: Apr 16 2015, 07:03 AM
Benedikt and Sky

I'm sure Ben will find his name absolutely fun. He loves all the different and new names he's had to learn since coming to the Academy. Ben's a total sweetheart though and whilst he might come across as a bit slow at first (something I imagine Sky might pick up on and think he's a little dumb). Ben knows what it's like to loose all your friends and support when your powers make themselves know though and should he and Sky ever get talking about it then I think Ben might try and make him feel better?

Ben's terrible for refusing to let people feel sad or put down around him, it's part of his whole thing about being nice and kind to almost anyone and everyone he meets and at least if Sky's friends with him he'll have big Ben watching out for him?
^
played by
Katrina Mercury

Posted on: May 24 2015, 10:15 PM
Skylar && Kat
*had a little stalk of his app* So I think these two have the potential to be friends, Katrina's very friendly and easy going with a knack for getting into trouble (thanks to her power) so she'd have no qualms in starting a conversation with him. She's a fellow book lover as well and she can babble on about books for hours (she's also a massive history nerd). Katrina can be quite sarcastic so she can match his smart ass attitude with sass... ahah, though if his flirting caught her off guard she'd probably just get embarrased and babble.
^
played by
James Brooker

Posted on: Jul 1 2015, 09:23 PM
Jamie and Skylar

Motorbike buddies! :D Maybe. Sky seems like the type who could poke at Jamie enough to get some friendly banter going. I feel like once they got to talking they could definitely be friends or anything else! They totes be snarky mean-girls style friends!...Well maybe not the movie mean girls, but the mean sounding but totally epic friends. I think Jamie and Skylar would get on pretty well once they got to know each other and I'd love to see them interact. What are your thought? ^_^
^
played by
Finn Applebaum

Posted on: Jul 15 2015, 06:54 AM

Finn || Skylar

So if you're up for some accidental chaos... I had this idea where Finn tells Skylar to jump in the water... for some reason or another. Of course, he'll then almost wet himself realising what he's done, and that he might be potentially killing a guy 5 years his senior who will probably kill him if he makes it out alive... There's probably more details to sort out there.

^
played by
Savannah Davis

Posted on: Jul 22 2015, 03:09 PM

Savi & Skylar

I think the two of them would be fun to play out together. She is scared of water, as it makes her powers disappear and he has water abilities. I think she would have stayed away from him when she found out about his powers but maybe they could meet one day when it's raining and she's looking for her poncho in her bag and he offers to walk her to where she is going without her getting wet (not sure if he can keep other people dry or not). Either way I'd like to get these two together in an RP and see how things work out.
^
played by
Charlee Caldwell

Posted on: Aug 29 2015, 02:32 PM
Charlee & Skylar~

Charlee can also be awkward, so I think that we need to throw them together and create some awkwardness. She's also had a family member pass away and while it doesn't have to do with her power, they might be able to connect over this at some point if they ever were to reveal it.
^
played by
Asher Godwin

Posted on: Oct 11 2015, 12:29 PM
Asher and Skyler

Ok, first off.. Hi.. I'm Jayd and I was immediately attracted to this profile, for one major reason, they both lost parents. I feel that this factor alone could make them either good friends, or at least talk every now and then. Asher's only been at the school 3 months, but I feel that they would have probably met in that passing few months. Asher is a photokinetic, so they both command some form of element, thought unlike Skylar, Asher's is not one of the four primes. Anyway, I think these two could possibly hook up and maybe talk, and help eachother work through their pasts.. But I'm open to all ideas smile.gif
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest