Things Will Be Different, tag:Abby
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Jul 25 2016, 11:06 PM
Anthony still hadn't been sure about this whole camping thing. His last experience with camping hadn't gone well. Sure there were things that are different between the two situations, like Abby knew about his mutant capabilities, and Frank hadn't. Abby insists that if he hurt her she would understand that it was an accident. Frank hadn't ever had the chance to know that he could hurt her. He hadn't been expecting such a flare up. But he didn't want to hurt Abby. Even if she'd understand later on.

But even so with all his feelings about camping, Abby had talked him into doing it any ways. And really how could he just say no to her. He loved her and he would give her anything he could. One camping trip wouldn't hurt them right. But if they were gonna camp they were gonna do it right and that meant hiking from the car to a good spot in the woods. Course ... if he'd had a picture to show her, he wouldn't have minded using her portals. His knee was still pretty messed up but his therapist would probably say this kind of exercise was good for him.

He knew that they weren't far from the school. And that neither of them would want to carry all their stuff to the spot. So he'd left their stuff in his room. "Alright, so this looks like a good spot to set up. Right?" He smiled over to her. He was trying to hide how nervous he felt deep down.

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Aug 7 2016, 12:03 PM
Times, they are a'changin'

She felt a wee bit bad for sort of forcing Anthony into taking her camping. It was for her birthday, she had said and it had seemed sufficient ammo to use to get her way but really she was doing it for him. Or at least she felt like it was something she as trying to do for him. She did understand that he was worried about hurting her and she was positive it wouldn’t, even if it was out of his control, but she wanted to get him away from everything and just have some time for the two of them together. His knee was healed, or at least healed to the point where actually using it was a good thing even if it might be sore later, so instead of suggesting any where exotic to camp just a little trip to the forest in Highcrest was a good beginning. As it was she had used a portal to get them from the campus to the edge of the forest, where she had been before, to help keep his knee good for as long as possible. Since she hadn’t explored the forest too much she didn’t know anywhere else to portal and google maps wasn’t good for detail inside such things - there was no street view for a forest - so they were forced to hike. She had one of the campers packs strapped to her back but was more than able to make a portal back to their dorm for the things they had left behind and she was in no rush. She had told him if he needed breaks to just tell her and she’d be cool with that but he did well, and she made sure to tell him so.

When they finally got to the spot she looked around, shrugging out of the pack to let it drop to the ground. What she hadn’t yet told Anthony, or even let hint of, was that she planned on distracting him from life outside of their little camp ground anyway she could and the more…ahem…intimate they got the more confident she felt so she had a pretty good idea on how she could, er, distract him. “It looks perfect, I mean, if you think it does. I’ve never actually been camping but the ground looks pretty flat and that’s good right?” After she finished speaking she looked over to him and a soft smile formed on her lips.

Moving so she was standing in front of him she lifted her hands to frame his face, smoothing her thumbs across his cheeks, and made him lock eyes with her. She didn’t speak right away just leaned up, pulling his head down a little, and claimed his lips with hers. As was becoming usual she got a little carried away and the small, soft, chaste, kiss she had meant to give him became a little…more. When she managed to remember what her goal had been she broke away from him, pulling her fingers from where they had slipped into his hair, and let her hands smooth down his arms.

“Stop worrying so much,” she said, a little breathy, “I promise you’ll have fun.”

--------------------
user posted image
Banner made by the lovely Jade<3
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 19 2016, 10:29 PM
Anthony hadn't been all that excited about going camping ever again after the trip with Frank. But Abby had begged and said it's what she wanted for her birthday. Usually he really couldn't deny Abby something she wanted. He was completely in love with her. Though he did try to fight her on the issue of camping eventually she won. He packed up the things they were going to need. And since she had a nifty power they didn't have to try and carry everything they needed to the spot they were gonna go to. Just a small pack of things each that they may need on the way.

Once they got to what would be their site Abby was finally speaking up. "Yeah flat land is good .. then you won't roll away in your sleep." He tried to crack a smile but it was short lived. He put his pack on the ground and looked around a minute more until she was standing in front of him. The way her hands were on his face he couldn't help but look at her. He let his eyes close when she pulled his face down to meet his lips with hers. He liked kissing her a lot. He liked a lot of other things with her too. He wasn't one of those guys who always wanted sex but he was a teenage boy after all.

He had always liked it when someone ran their fingers through his hair. It had this comforting feeling. When Abby did it, that feeling multiplied so much more. Her hands moved from his hair and ran down his arms. Anthony was always careful about sleeping around her. She probably didn't realize that he was. And if he allowed himself to actually sleep while she was with him, his hands never touched her. He was just plain scared of hurting her ever. He loved her more than anything and if his fire burnt her he'd never forgive himself. "You mean the world to me Abby. I'm just scared I'm going to hurt you" Frank had forgiven him for hurting her, eventually. But he had never really forgiven himself. And he surly wouldn't if it was Abby he hurt next.

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Sep 11 2016, 10:24 PM

Abby did know just how much Anthony rather be anywhere but camping with her but she hoped that showing him things could be better, that he didn't have to worry about hurting her, and distracting him as best as she could from his knee that he would feel better. She knew it was a long shot but she was willing to try anything to get him out of his funk even if it meant dragging him into the wilderness with just the two of them and her planned, er, distraction for him would go well. So while she knew he didn't want to she just kept asking, kept trying to get him to agree and just like she knew he would he did. She didn't really like playing on the fact that she knew he would deny her nothing if she but asked but she needed something to push him.

His joke actually pulled a laugh from her and she grinned at him before that grin turned a little more inappropriate. "Isn't that why we're supposed to sleep so close together? So if we do roll it's into each other?" She was hoping her own joke would cheer him up but she wasn't so sure she succeeded. It was why she took his face in hand, moved close to him and then promptly forgot what exactly she was trying to do after kissing him.

When she finally pulled her brain out of the more adult activities she wouldn't mind doing with him, she broke the kiss and spoke. His response had a little smile forming on her face though it wasn't all happy. "You mean the world to me too, Anthony and I know you're afraid but I can show you that you don't have to worry, you won't hurt me." her hands lifted to frame his face once more so she could rest her forehead against his. "Even if I have to find certain ways to keep you busy or tire you out to get you to stop being such a worry wart I'll do it." She almost kissed him again but knew she'd lose herself if she did and setting up camp was probably a good idea.

"So talk me through this building a tent thing," excitement colored her words as she grabbed the bag with the tent in it and started to pull out pieces.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Sep 11 2016, 11:16 PM
Anthony really couldn't deny anything Abby ever asked of him. That's why he was in fact standing in the middle of the woods getting ready to do what he really didn't want to do. He had to admit the alone time with no way of anyone disturbing them was something that was really appealing to him. They'd have lots of time to fool around with each other before it was time for them to sleep. He was trying to look at the positives here. Course if they were in his or her dorm, once she fell asleep he could catch a few hours on the couch. But out there, she'd like freeze to death in the night enough to know he wasn't sleeping next to her and there really wasn't any other places that were comfy enough to sleep on.

But he knew that was part of her plan all along. This was to get him better used to sleeping next to her. Even if there was a chance of her waking up the same way Frank had. He liked that she was at least determined and stubborn enough to stick with this. She wouldn't let it wreck what they had together. She was going to find a way to make all of this ok. Of course he had no idea she knew that he was taking his injury harder than he was letting on. He'd have Haven to thank for that later.

He watched her grab the bag with the tent. How did you explain how to build a tent? Well he didn't really know. "Thankfully, this tent comes with directions and is pretty easy to set up" So he pulled out the directions and it was really only about a ten minute job between the two of them. Once it was set up and anchored down he looked over to Abby. "I'll be harder to roll away sleeping in there" He was trying to stay light hearted by keeping the flat land joke going.

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Sep 12 2016, 12:15 PM

Of course the tent came with instructions. Duh. She could have figure that out on her own if she had even looked through the stuff she had pulled from the bag containing tent and parts but part of her had probably just wanted to hear him talk to her, he had a nice voice. It still required talking to each other and it was actually kind of fun setting the tent up with him. She was kind of awkward with it at first but with his help, and reading the instructions, they finally got it set up and correctly and it even looked pretty sturdy.

"Well, I think that and the really nice air mattress I got will help keep us from rolling away in the night." she smiled at him before taking their packs and tossing them into the tent, which was actually pretty roomy and would have enough room for their stuff and said air mattress - which she pulled out of another bag that was tightly rolled up. "I tried to get one that would be the most comfortable for you, there's even a stand to keep it off the ground a bit." She knew that getting up and down from ground level would be hard for him with his knee which it why she tried to think of everything in order to make this trip better for him than he clearly thought it would be. What she hadn't told him was that everything she had bought, tent included, was fire retardant so even if he lost control he wouldn't burn anything down and she was smart enough to notice when he was getting a little too hot and wake up. That was not a topic she was going to bring up, however, since it was what he was so worried about to begin with.

"HOnestly the only things we'll have to go back for is the food and fire supplies." Good lord her portal abilities came in handy sometimes. Okay, all the times.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Sep 12 2016, 11:27 PM
Anthony thought he and Abby did a very good job at putting together their tent. When all was said and done it looked sturdy and it stayed standing so they must have done it all right. Or at least, right enough to allow them a sheltered place to sleep. He loved spending time with Abby. It wasn't that he didn't ever want to share his bed with her, he just couldn't in good conscience sleep where he couldn't control things. Hell. He didn't much feel like in was in all that much control of his waking hours either.

He could see she was really excited about camping with him. He was really just glad to make her so happy. Hearing that she'd bought it with him and his leg in mind sorta melted his heart. It was really sweet of her to want to make sure he was comfortable. Really he'd been planning on having to sleep on the ground. He'd never had an air mattress. He move so that he was standing in front of her again. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" He let his lips touch hers. Just when he thought it impossible to fall more in love with her, she went and did something really sweet making him fall that much more.

After a moment he pulled away. "Wait a second. Won't my body heat just .. melt the crap out of the plastic that makes up the air mattress?" There'd be a hole in it in no time. He didn't want to ruin it. When she mentioned the couple things they would have to go back for he nodded. Her power really was handy. And with her only going a short distance meant she wouldn't have to crash after using her portal.

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Sep 13 2016, 11:10 AM

Grinning as he moved closer to her, her arms loosely slipping around his waist once he was close enough, she shrugged slightly in response to his question. "I think it was more that I'm the lucky one seeing as how I stumbled across you." then she tilted her head back and very happily accepted, and returned, his kiss. Yeah, no, if they kept this up before they got everything set up...they'd never get anything set up. She definitely wanted to get the air mattress up first, see just how much room it took up in the tent, though she had been pretty sure that she got the right size so that it would be big enough for both of them but not take up all the room in the tent so they could still easily move around. She may never have done this before but she thought she had a few good ideas that went the route of common sense.

Ah, caught. Grinning at him, her fingers hooking through the belt loops of his pants at the small of his back, she shook her head. "Not this one. Not anything I brought really. It's all fire proof so you'd have to go super nova to actually burn any of it let alone melt it." See? She knew how to think and plan ahead. It helped to keep in mind that your boyfriend could accidently catch on fire while you shopped - made buying the correct things the first time that much more helpful.

"I told you this time would be different, that you don't have to worry. Though I didn't bother to buy matches or a lighter or anything to start a fire since you pretty much got that covered, right?" She gave him a gentle hug before releasing him, the closer they stayed the more her mind was wandering and she really wanted to get stuff set up before she got too distracted.

She gave him one more kiss, to his cheek this time, before fully breaking away and pulling the air mattress into the tent along with the small, battery powered, air pump to fill it up. Once in the tent she opened a small portal and reached in like she was reaching into a pocket and pulled the frame of the mattress through it. In about about ten minutes she had all that set up - sleeping bags and pillows included - and grinned at her handiwork. "This is cozy, I like it." She was already beginning to see why people did this so often but she just hoped she could make Anthony see the bright side of it as well, she wouldn't mind more adventures with just the two of them, like this.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Oct 9 2016, 01:31 AM
Anthony smiled some when she said it was her that was the lucky one since she was the one who stumbled across him. And even if that was true, she had no idea how being with her had changed him. How happy she made him. She had no idea just how so in love with her he was. There was no amount of kisses or time spent alone doing naughty things that could tell her just how much me loved her. But he figured not being able to keep his hands off of her was a good start to telling her.

When she told him she bought fire proof everything his heart skipped a beat. She'd been really thinking about this and them together. Only problem was she couldn't fire proof herself. And that was a shame really cause it was her that he was worried about hurting. Everything else he could replace. But not her. She was harder to replace. He didn't think he'd ever find another her. So charring her to death was not on his list of things to do.

When she mentioned not buying matches he smiled some. "Yeah I got that covered." Then she was kissing his cheek and moving away from him. While she set the mattress up he gathered some small pieces of wood that he could make a fire with. He didn't venture very far away and when she was done setting stuff there he gave it a look over. "It looks pretty fantastic. Wanna ... try it out" He couldn't help the mischievious smile that played on his lips. Really he couldn't keep his hands off of her. As long as he was awake that was ok with him.

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Oct 9 2016, 05:04 PM

So far she was really liking this camping thing, she didn't find the setup tedious, she had liked the walk there, and she was pretty sure that had to do with Anthony being there. If she had been by herself it might not have been as fun, hell she probably never would have thought to even go camping if she had never met him. There was so much in her life she had missed out on before she had found out about Jay and, literally, ran away from home to meet the father she had never known and actually...live. Meeting Anthony had been a blessing and she was getting to do so much more thank to both him and Jay than she ever would have when she was trapped with her mother.

She thought she did a pretty good job making the tent look like a cozy little room and the air mattress actually looked pretty comfortable which was what her main concern was. She wanted Anthony to be comfortable with his knee, which is why it was a raised frame on not just on the floor of the tent and why she made sure to have some extra pillows and stuff, again all made and covered with fireproof materials. That being said she was still a little worried maybe it was too much for camping but when Anthony approved she grinned at him only to then laugh at the mischievous look he gave her.

"Well, I guess we should, you know, test it out before we sleep on it. I mean, what if it's not comfortable?" As she spoke she walked closer to him, stopping only when her body was a breath away from his. Her hands easily found their way beneath his shirt, fingers tips hooking into the waist of his pants to tug him closer to her before letting her hands move around, still beneath his shirt, then up along his spine as she leaned up to gently brush her lips against his. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't make sure you were...comfortable?" she breathed, heart pounding like it was their first time again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Jun 13 2017, 05:15 AM
-fade out and back in-

Frankly Anthony would have been happy to stay on that air mattress with her like they were right now, the whole trip. But she had wanted the camping experience which should include a camp fire and smores. Also a walk in the woods with her boyfriend. His dark blue eyes watched her contently for a few minutes, just savoring the feeling of being there with her. His hand moved gently on her arm, he liked the feeling of her soft skin.

But really they should get up and enjoy their time out camping. "The ah .. mattress .. totally comfortable. I think you did .. a marvelous job" His voice was soft. He really did have a good thing going with her. Every minute they spent together he felt more and more like the luckiest man alive.

"We really should um .. get some fire wood, so that we can you know .. have a camp fire." He shifted some so that he could get dressed. Once he had his cargo shorts back on he leaned over and gave her a sweet gentle kiss. "You know I love you right?"

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Jun 18 2017, 01:45 PM

It didn't matter that he was always impossibly warm, she enjoyed it. Even in the summer when all she wanted to do was submerge herself in a cold bath or pool she would still take cuddling with Anthony over anything else. Besides, if needed she could always turn the AC in her dorm as low as needed to make laying on her human heater of a boyfriend comfortable, preferable even. Not to mention since she had no roommate curling up with him just in the underwear - or naked, hehe - was acceptable. Even though there was no AC in the tent it was at least cool enough where they had set up camp that laying half sprawled on him with her head on his chest, arm over his waist, and leg over his. She would be totally content to just lay there for the rest of the day with him with nothing around them but the wilderness.

A little giggle left her as he spoke and she tilted her head back a bit to look at him with a grin. "I'm glad you think so. I tried very hard to make sure I got a good one for you." Her humor was clear in her voice but that didn't mean her words were any less true. She had researched a bunch of different equipment that could hold up to his power as well as be comfortable for him to get on and off as well as sleep on with his knee. A knee she had been very careful of and continued to be as she snuggled a bit closer to him.

"A fire would be useful for cooking wouldn't it?" she said with a soft sigh as he started to shift to get up. She almost didn't let him, almost pinned him back down to keep them the way they had been just a while longer. But he was right, if they wanted to have a fire they would need wood and that was easier to do before it was dark out even if one of them could produce light giving flame. So, as he started to get dressed she stretched a little, still reluctant to get up just yet, and he sort of rewarded her with a kiss she returned with a smile. "I know. And you know I love you too, right?" She made sure that every ounce of love she felt for him was in her voice when she told him before she got up and started to gather and don her own clothing.

"I brought stuff for s'mores because you can't camp without having s'mores." Of course with her power they could have a totally unconventional camping meal if she popped out for pizza or anything he wanted.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Jun 26 2017, 02:53 AM
Anthony liked the way Abby was with him. She never seemed to care he was always warm .. like the summer weather. And the fact that he still didn't have control over his powers when he slept still didn't deter her from melting right into him before they went to sleep. He liked the way she wrapped around him. She made him feel truely cared for. She was always going the extra mile with him. With the things they did. Especially now so that he wasn't as completely healthy like he'd been when they had first met.

"Yes and if we lose daylight .. getting fire wood will be harder." He smiled when she said she loved him too and nodded. He was lucky to have her. He loved spending his time with her. It really didn't matter what they did as long as they were together. He put a dark blue tank top on to go with his shorts. He knew with the sun going down it'd get cooler out but that had never really phased him.

"No it's really not camping without s'mores. I brought stuff for hot dogs and hamburgers too." Once they were clothed he put his arms around her. "All we have to do is get the wood and figure out how to start a fire" He winked with a smile.

PMAIM
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Jun 30 2017, 09:30 PM

"Too bad we don't have a way to light up an area if the sun does go down while we're gathering wood," she grinned at him as her voice oozed sarcasm. Not only did she pack flashlights but both of them knew it would be easy enough to light up their surroundings with his power. It was so handy having a boyfriend with a fire power. It had especially been nice when Abby had first seen snow and he had kept her warm and their wonderful first kiss. It was mainly because of him that she didn't hate winter, loved it really, because she had all the excuse in the world to cuddle close to him and not have to break out the bulky sweaters.

After pulling her clothing back on then her shoes she did something she never used to do before she had moved to Highcrest and met her dad, Anthony, and Haven who had all helped her feel more confident: she put her hair up. She didn't notice her scars anymore or the fact that a part of her ear was missing, she didn't even care when people stared at her anymore because of them - what they thought of her didn't matter. She was glad for it too since it was so much nicer with her thick locks off of her neck rather than making her swelter just that much more. She also liked that it left her neck bare to him for...you know...fun.

Her arms mirrored his, slipping around his waist as she leaned into him with her head tilted back so she could look up at him. One thing that was never far from her face when they were together was a smile, that too was something she felt more free to let show and she loved it, loved him. That smile turned a shade more sultry at his comment and she winked at him. "i think we're pretty good at...starting...fires," she purred then laughed softly, leaned up and kissed the underside of his chin before reluctantly pulling back so they could actually go get wood.

"Come on, we better get wood and a fire started before we work up more of an appetite...for food." she clarified with a wide smile then ducked out of the tent. This was going to be fun and, hopefully, just what he needed to take his mind off of what had happened as well as help him heal - physically and emotionally.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Jul 5 2017, 02:37 PM
Anthony smiled at her sarcastic tone. Sure he could light up a whole area with his powers, or warm a whole room without any other sources of heat. He grew in his powers more and more with every day that passed. Just when he thought he knew how to manage everything about them, it'd surprise him with something new. Thankfully nothing bad had really happened lately. But instead of his normal exercising, because that wasn't really something he could do at the moment, he'd been exercising his powers more. So at least in one area he was getting stronger. He wasn't really sure yet, if the drugs he was taking were going to mess with his powers or not.

He liked the way her hands slipped around his waist. He loved that they seemed to fit perfectly together. He didn't go around talking cheesy all the time. But if someone asked him .. he'd be willing to say that he'd found his soul mate in Abby. He just needed to hold on to her tight and never let go.

She had been correct in saying that they were good at starting fires. Theirs burned bright, all the time. He'd been about to lean in to kiss her when she spoke up again and was then moving out of the tent. He couldn't help but smile watching her as he moved to follow her. "Now that we keep mentioning it .. I am kind of hungry." Who was he kidding. He was always hungry. Not only was he a guy .. but he was one with a power that needed fed all the time.

PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest