17 years old
Ability
Invisibility
Relationship
Dating
member group
post count
Student
I'm not fine at all. No I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. Cause I'm really not fine at all.

Aaron sat on a stool behind the front counter to the gym. He hadn't really been working there long. It started sorta just filling in for other people who worked there when they had time off. Doing this or that. Sorta like everything. Which turned into when someone quit Aaron kinda took over. Of course he was balancing this with school, when he went. Still a skipper. And Tristan usually wasn't very happy with him when he skipped, usually he was going on with some line about school's important, graduating is important blah blah blah. He'd graduate, eventually.

He did show up to work on time every day he was scheduled. If he got paid to go to school he'd probably show up more. In his 'off' time from school and his free time normally, he could usually be found skating. He was working hard on an x games reel. He had dreams, they just didn't match the ones that meant school and then college.

It was a pretty slow night. And he had some down time, so his attention was currently on the magazine he had open on the counter. His tastes didn't vary much, though this one wasn't his normal skaters magazine. This one talked about bands and tried to sell things bands would need and all the new latest stuff. He had a guitar he was pretty content with. Though he never played for anyone, except Thea that one time. He didn't even think Eden knew he could play. Actually, Aaron Devlin wasn't really the type to change much ever. He was still wearing the same blink 182 hoodie he'd had on when he met pre acident Thea. It'd probably seen better days. It was faded and skateboarding hadn't been kind to it, but he liked it. He had a Vans hat on, backwards and black sweats to go with his hoodie. He didn't really scream gym member at all. Probably the most out of place person there.

PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 02:29 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose
Heaven if you sent us down so we could build a playground for the sinners to play as saints, you'd be so proud of what we made.

Tag: aaron // words ..er // whoot whoot
I don't want to wake up in your
Wasteland
Lex had come to the gym almost every day to train since the afternoon she sparred with Tate. Although she was far from a novice to the fighting scene, she knew she had plenty of room to grow. Improvement wouldn't come quick and it wouldn't come easy. But she wanted to be more of an asset, both to Asher and his vision, and to her friends and their shared goal of cleaning up the crime in Highcrest.

She knew that her usual trainer wouldn't be at the gym that evening, but she knew that she would be served well by branching out and testing other members of the gym. Everyone had their own styles, their own strengths and weaknesses. The more she experienced, the better prepared she would be when she was presented with an actual fight.

Lex was disappointed to see that there was hardly a soul at the gym that evening. Besides the worker manning the desk, there were only three others. Two were already in the heat of it and the third looked like he was on his way out. Lex paused in front of the counter, debating on whether to stay to beat on a punching bag or to just turn around and go home. She glanced at the boy behind the counter. "Slow night... you're not closing early tonight are you?" It would be a good explanation for how dead the place was.

--------------------
user posted image
lovely siggy courtesy of the amazing Jadelov<3
PM
^
Aaron Devlin
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 02:58 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jade
17 years old
Ability
Invisibility
Relationship
Dating
member group
post count
Student
I'm not fine at all. No I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. Cause I'm really not fine at all.

tag: Lexis | words:-shrugs- | Notes: Yay threadage!
Aaron flipped through the pages of his magazine. He hadn't really even been paying attention to his surroundings. Sometimes when he was really focused on something he completely shut out his surroundings. He probably should have been up doing things or finding something to do. But really there was nothing. And he wouldn't chance closing early just in case other people decided to come around. He knew it was bad business to advertise hours and then close because of something like a slow night. Plus it'd probably piss Tristan off if he closed without asking.

A voice speaking to him pulled him out of his focus on his magazine. His eyes lifted to a girl about his age. When she mentioned it was a slow night he let his eyes look around to what was going on around the gym. Yeah there wasn't like hardly a soul in the place. Five at best if you included him.

He looked back to her and smiled some. "Nah .. We could miss out on business if we close early. Never know who might come in the next ten minutes." Plus if they closed .. he wouldn't get the money he wanted. Had to work to get the things he wanted for skating. Plus he had a smoking habit to support. And a drug habit that he'd rather not talk about. "If you want to work out, have at it mate" He certainly wasn't going to stop her. Or kick her out early if that's what she was worried about.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest

Our Affiliates
The Shoebox RP Temple! brainZ HelloImmortality RPGD Topsites Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG INFINITE CRISIS IMMORTALS WoM Love You Tonight human supernatural The Games Rise of the Believers
Lochland Grove The Mists RIC  emPOWERED  emPOWERED  emPOWERED