YEARS
Teleportation
It's Complicated
our scars remind us our past was real
played by Timeless

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 06:15 PM

I'm walking on sunshine, whoa
And don't it feel good
With Sunny’s best friend staking out the cafeteria, she had decided to hunker down in the game room to kill time between classes. There were a few things Mariah was exceptionally good at, and they included gossiping, making a party out of nothing, and asking questions that led to Sunny’s face turning the spectacular colors of a red sunset. All in all, not really things Sunny was up for at the moment when all she wanted to do was cut out of campus and go home to speed through her homework before her shift at the comic book store; she was getting stupidly close to having enough money for a motorcycle she saw listed for sale in town.

Plopping down with her back to the wall near the old pinball machine, Sunny flipped open her bag and yanked out a textbook and a notebook. If she was going to be waiting around for her next class in an hour, then homework might as well get done now too. But then she’d eventually have to go suffer through her actual last class of the day.

Being in the middle of the school day, the game room stayed relatively empty. Ideally, that would mean Sunny was able to focus on her schoolwork, instead of being distracted by Mariah’s ramblings about the next big party they should be going to (which Sunny had no intention of going to). Instead, the silence let Sunny’s mind wander, and as it almost always did, her thoughts went straight to her boyfriend, who was at work currently, so no, she shouldn’t text him right now. But apparently her phone had other ideas, because it definitely teleported into her hands, and the messaging app opened immediately. Yeah, that’s definitely what happened.

No service.

Sunny groaned and picked up her stuff to go on the hunt for a spot in the room where she could still pester Sky—if he had his phone on him. She definitely didn’t intend to get up on the pool table; no, it was more a matter of curiosity if being higher would get her a better signal. It didn’t, but she did overbalance and almost fall just as someone walked into the room. So there was that social victory.

Her face instantly warmed, and Sunny shoved her phone into her pocket, brushing off the pool table with her hands as she slid off it as casually as possible. “Heyyyy, just…testing the quality. Super solid. I definitely get it ten stars…” She smiled a bit awkwardly at the guy. “I’m Sunny.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Power Replication
Single
"To die would be an awefully big adventure"
played by PRINCE

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 09:25 PM

i swear that they can
smell the blood on me

Rhett was wandering around the school, mostly so he could get a feel for the place, he had finished his meeting with the Headmistress along with putting his stuff within his room, he was amazed at the fact that there was even a games room --- In all fairness he mostly went to public schools so stuff like this was never around, his blue eyes glanced towards the female who was sitting upon the pool table.

It was actually her reaction and her comment that caused the young irish teen to chuckle slightly, the brunette glanced over the female who was introducing herself as Sunny, to which he nodded and handed out his hand to shake hers.

"Th'names Rhett" he replied.
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Student
YEARS
Teleportation
It's Complicated
our scars remind us our past was real
played by Timeless

Posted on: Jan 21 2018, 12:45 AM

I'm walking on sunshine, whoa
And don't it feel good
Well, the guy was chuckling, so Sunny was just going to assume it wasn’t because he thought she was crazy. No, okay, it probably was at least partially, but that didn’t mean she had to feel weird about it. Oh, who was she kidding? Sunny felt weird about nearly everything—particularly when other human beings were in the general vicinity.

She sidled a step toward him out of pure social obligation; can’t exactly run away when the other person was staring right at her, you know? His words seemed to slur together a bit, and Sunny blinked, not quite picking the name out as quickly as she might have liked. Uh. Sret? No, that made no sense. It had to be Rhett, right? “Rhett,” she repeated, a note of questioning in the word in case she was saying it wrong.

“Um, nice to meet you.” He was holding out his hand still, so reluctantly, Sunny reached out and gave it a short, light shake. She tried a smile next. Come on, he looked a bit younger than her, and he seemed nice; after all, he hadn’t called her out for being on top of the pool table. New friends were good.

The inner pep talk managed to get Sunny to ask, “So are you hanging out between classes, too? I recommend the pool table. It has great cellphone reception…”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest