17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student
I will totally judge you based on your choice of breakfast cereal, you unfrosted weirdo.

It had been a little over two months since Eden had transferred to Silas Academy and her icy sentiments towards the school had only slightly thawed during that time. She still missed her old school, the few friends that she had, and the swim team -even if they probably didn't miss her. Her roommate and her friend terrified her. She didn't have the slightly level of rapport with her new teachers -or, professors, as they were called at the Academy. The only silver lining was the cafeteria food and Sunny.

After bombing another simulation class, Eden walked across campus with a defeated expression. She had enough of this. She didn't want to learn to control her power if it was going to be this stressful. It wouldn't be that difficult to remove all of the glass from her house. Problem solved. Well, assuming she didn't want to leave her house.

Plus, she was pretty sure that one of these days someone was going to accidentally take off her arm... or head. She wasn't the only student who had issues with control and she had seen one too many near-disasters to ever let her guard down when walking around campus. Case in point, someone with the ability to manipulate plants nearly swung a low hanging tree branch into an unsuspecting girl's gut just then.

Shaking her head dismally, Eden entered the main building of the academy to get some food before spending the rest of the day hermitting in her room. A corn dog sounded really good right about now. Hey was that a person hiding in the utility closet? Well, closet wasn't exactly the right term seeing as there wasn't an actual door. But the area where the custodians kept their supplies was mostly tucked away behind a wall.

Eden figured they were up to no good, but still let her eyes briefly meet with theirs. "DYLAN?!" She shouted, instantly recognizing his face. She weaved through the foot-traffic and slipped out of the main hall to join him. "It is you! What are you doing here? Did you transfer here too? Or did you come to visit me?! Eden was far too delighted to see a familiar face to stop herself from throwing her arms around him. Dylan was one of the few friends she had at Highcrest High and was one she probably missed the most.

PM
^
Dylan Flanders
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 07:57 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Morde
Seventeen years old
Ability
None
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident
Fearlessness is better than a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.

Eden
A lot
*bounces*
but since you've been gone

Dylan new very well that he wasn’t supposed to be near Silas Academy – had been expressly and explicitly forbidden, in fact – but he didn’t know what else to do. His brothers were gone, and his mom had a new boyfriend, and Dylan had become even more invisible. Which had been kind of nice at first. Most of his bruises had healed, and there were only a couple to replace them. In some ways that freaked him out too, but he wasn’t aware enough of it to know that beyond a vague sense of wrongness. He did know he disliked the quiet of being the only teenage boy in the house. That had been a surprisingly large part of what drove him out of the house and to the forbidden school – at least there would be people there.

Or so he’d thought.

He made it all the way up to the school’s main building before seeing what had made the school so forbidden. In fact, he was on the steps when the tall, sandy-haired man had dropped out of the sky with a rustle of feathers. The sight had been enough to stop Dylan’s heart, and he’d staggered away in a panic, tripped over the top step, and fallen back on his wrist hard enough to send pain shooting through his arm. The man had tucked his wings and come after Dylan in a show of concern, “Sorry! I thought you heard me coming, and I was trying to land away from you. Are you alright?” He seemed unconcerned by the erratic rhythm of Dylan’s breath as he caught Dylan’s hand and hauled him to his feet. As soon as he released him, Dylan brought his injured wrist around to cradle it against his stomach, and the man winced. Before could speak again, however, his wings fluttered out and Dylan turned and bolted through the doors.

There were several people inside, but Dylan slipped and twisted his way among them without slowing more than a bit. If the man – thing – what was he? He couldn’t really have wings. But they’d moved. Unless it was a movie, or . . . something. Maybe that was all. He was careening into a recessed area as the thought occurred to him, and he clung to it while he dropped to a crouch and pressed his face to his knees. A movie. It had to be something like that. People didn’t grow wings in real life. That was all. His heart began to slow it’s thudding as embarrassment gathered in his face at his reaction. That had been stupid. Maybe he could find a back way to sneak out without passing the guy wearing the wings again.

Hesitantly, he stood, still cradling his aching arm, and peered around the wall. The wing guy was there, standing near the door as he craned over the crowd with a frown. Dylan stood, torn between letting the guy see him and just apologizing if he came over, and retreating back to wait until he’d left. He was still debating when one of girls in the crowd turned suddenly and threw her hand out, fire leaping suddenly to life on her skin. Wings flared in response, and this time Dylan saw muscles moving. And he was pretty sure he could see the girl wasn’t wearing a flamethrower or anything. Except that wasn’t possible.

His decision made for him, Dylan retreated shakily backward and desperately hoped his brain would make sense of what he’d just seen. With something other than superheroes. He was still standing there unsuccessfully several minutes later when someone shouted his name, and her jolted. By the time his eyes could find the source, however, she was already ducking into the area with him, and then his brain was struggling with a whole new impossibility. One that was suddenly throwing her arms around him, making him jerk first backward with a startled cry. What did she want?! Would it hurt? Suspicion made his muscles lock up, and for a long moment he couldn’t move at all. Then the realization that this was Eden - Eden, who’d disappeared just like Lily had – slowly sank in, and his muscles relaxed. Uncertainly, he lifted his arms to hug her back, though he didn’t quite wrap his arms around her. “E-Eden.” A burning pressure grew in his throat as the stress of everything began to settle, and he shook his head. “Wh-what is this p-place? W-why are you h-here?” She’d left without a word Did he just drive people away?

PM
^
Eden Devlin
 Posted: Nov 24 2015, 10:08 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student
I will totally judge you based on your choice of breakfast cereal, you unfrosted weirdo.

The excitement on Eden's features slowly waned as she recognized the alarm on Dylan's features. Oh. He didn't know. That must have been traumatizing. She attempted to offer a comforting smile, but it was awkwardly toothy and looked more guilty than anything. "This is a school," she began hesitantly. Though she was sure that Dylan had realized at least that much by now, she figured it would be best to start with baby steps.

"For people with superhuman abilities." She quickly blurted the rest before promptly slamming her mouth shut and staring at Dylan with wide eyes as she waited for a reaction. Apparently baby steps weren't her things. "...I'm guessing you didn't knowwww," she said delicately, glancing out into the hallway and watching as the winged boy ambled by. Well, he certainly did now.

"And I'm guessing that means you didn't transfer here either," her voice sounded more dejected this time as she came to the depressing realization. "But since you're here, want me to show you around?!" Because obviously the terrified look on his face and the tremor in his voice meant that he wanted to see more.

PM
^
Dylan Flanders
 Posted: Dec 19 2015, 09:14 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Morde
Seventeen years old
Ability
None
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident
Fearlessness is better than a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.

Eden
A lot
*bounces*

Dylan stared blankly down at his – was she his friend? He thought so, most of the time – and tried to process what he was being told. A school . . . okay. But for what? Or who? And why was Eden there? Dylan shot a nervous glance at her shoulders, but they were free of wings. So were the kids past the wall. So it wasn’t some weird flight school. Maybe it was a special effects school? That was it. It had to be. He had seen something wrong when that man’s wings had moved the last time. Or the effects were just that good, or . . . or something. He’d had no idea Eden was interested in special effects – particularly not enough to go to a school for it – but he supposed they hadn’t really had many deep conversations together.

But they were apparently changing that now. “Super . . . s-superheroes don’t e-e-exist.” Superheroes were supposed to fight bad guys, not go to school. And if there were . . . graduates – was that how it worked at a superhero school? – then why were there still bad people? If there had been superheroes, then his dad wouldn’t have been allowed to be bad, and maybe he’d still be alive. And then everything would have been different. He wouldn’t have been allowed to be bad either.

The man with the wings passed, and Dylan couldn’t help but stare at the wings shifting as he stepped. They looked so real. Honestly, he only half heard her words, but he still responded with a half-whispered, “They aren’t real. It’s impossible.” It had to be. Though it would explain why the school was forbidden. Not so much why his mom was so angry about it, but maybe she didn’t know there were superheroes at the school. Who would be angry about a superhero school? For some reason – panic, probably – his brain immediately supplied the answer “supervillains,” and he surprised himself with a nervous laugh. What was going on here?

“Ar-round?” Maybe that was best. Then he would see the effects being made, and it would be okay. After a second he managed to muster up a nod, “S-sure. Are th-there this many p-people everywhere?” Because if they could find somewhere quiet for a few minutes, that would help. The foggy, floaty feeling might go away from the front of his head, and then he could figure out what Eden meant about the abilities.

PM
^
Eden Devlin
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 07:58 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student

As Dylan continued to give her a blank stare, the wildly excited grin on Eden's face never once faltered. She had spent her first few weeks at Silas moping around because she felt like a goldfish tossed into an entirely new tank. She felt kind of like pre-Shark Bait Nemo, far from her home and family and in a place where she didn't know anybody. But suddenly someone from her old tank was right there with her! Despite the terrified look to the other teen's face, Eden still held out hope that he was there to stay.

Aaaaand the hope was gone. Eden's shoulder sagged when Dylan insisted that "superheroes" weren't real. She honestly couldn't think of a single legitimate superhero. "I don't really think they do either. But there are people with powers," she muttered almost dejectedly just as the guy with the wings walked by them. Eden glanced between Dylan's face and the winged guy, half tempted to ask the guy if Dylan could touch them to prove they were real. But instead of putting both of them in an awkward situation like that, Eden decided that she would just demonstrate her own abilities for Dylan as soon as she could.

"Uhmmm, not everywhere," Eden answered as she tried to think of less crowded areas. "You can come to my dorm! My roommate might be there. She's pregnant." That last bit had been blurted out without Eden even realizing it. For whatever reason, perhaps just because of how shocking the thought of teen pregnancy was to Eden, the first thing that came to mind when she thought about her roommate was that she was pregnant. It was next to impossible for Eden to dissociate the two. It definitely made for some awkward conversations.

"Right, so, my dorm!" Eden lead the way through the packed hallways and out the nearest door. The pathways outside of the main building were far less congested and allowed for them to talk without having to raise their voices. "So, if you didn't transfer here... and you didn't know what kind of school this was, what made you want to come by?"

PM
^
Dylan Flanders
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 05:31 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Morde
Seventeen years old
Ability
None
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

Eden
A lot
*bounces*

People with powers . . . she was still trying to convince him that – no. It was impossible. Dylan didn’t know what Eden meant, but obviously it couldn’t be what it sounded like. Maybe she meant their ability with special effects when she power. Only that sounded stupid even to him. Not understanding this – and apparently not even having the capacity to – was starting to make his lungs pinch, and he gripped the zipper of his jacket until he felt the metal teeth bite into his hand. Too weird. He couldn’t do this. He needed . . . he didn’t know. Getting away from all the people might be a good start. If he had room to breathe, then he could think, and that would help. Probably.

That was what made him agree when Eden offered to show him around. Anything to get away. Thought it would be preferable if they weren’t escaping to another crowd. For a moment he thought he was going to get what he wanted. And then she mentioned the roommate, and Dylan frowned slightly in confusion. Pregnant? What . . . Was that supposed to relate somehow to it being less crowded? Didn’t the fact that she was pregnant automatically make it a little more crowded than it first seemed – she was crowding for two now, right? And she was a mom – or on the way to being one (he wasn’t really sure how that worked) – and though he wouldn’t admit that even to himself, that fact made him almost as nervous as the crowd. “Ok-kay . . .”

She was gone suddenly, and Dylan scrambled to follow. He wasn’t going to be left here alone again! To make sure of this (well, partially - mostly it was because he hated the crowd), he followed as close behind as he could without making it weird until they were finally outside. Even then, he only fell back aside enough to not be walking on top of her. Until her question. That made him flinch enough that he actually stepped aside and turned his head as the full weight of guilt crashed back down on him. He wasn’t supposed to be here at all. What if he told Eden and she told him mom? Panic made him choke, and he turned his head further, trying to hide the struggle to get breath in. He had to figure something out – she would notice he was acting weird, and that would make everything worse. Maybe she didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to be there . . . “I . . . I kn-know someone . . . someone e-else here. I d-didn’t kn-know you were h-here.” Make her talk about herself – anything to distract from talking about him.

PM
^
Eden Devlin
 Posted: Feb 7 2016, 05:30 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student

Lately I've been losing sleep
-------------------------------------- dreaming about the things that we could be ---------------------------

tags ❋ word count
It took longer than she'd expected for Dylan to answer, so Eden spared a glance at him from over her shoulder as she lead the way to the dorms. He looked more petrified than before. Eden didn't think it was even possible until she saw the look on his face. Apparently, something about the question she'd asked was even more frightening to Dylan than the revelation that there were people with superhuman abilities walking the Earth.

She quirked a brow curiously when he said he knew someone at the academy. "Are they someone who transferred too?" Her expression flattened as her lips morphed into a disagreeable pout. "And yeah, I didn't really have a chance to give anyone a heads up before I was pulled from Highcrest High and dropped into this dump." The teen let out an annoyed laugh before going on. "I have the stupidest power ever too," she began as she pulled open the door to the dorm entrance and waited for Dylan to go through before following him inside. "I can break glass," she whispered with a slow nod, her eyes narrowed as she let the disappointing truth settle in. "Well, anyone can break glass. It's just, I can do it with mah mind apparently," she went on with a roll of her eyes as she lifted her pointer finger to her cranium.

Moments later, Eden was unlocking the door to her dorm. She momentarily thought about informing her roommate that she had a guest of the male variety over, but voted against it when she remembered the countless times Ophelia had failed to extend that same courtesy to her. "Want a pop? I have grape soda and Sprite." Eden let her back pack fall to the ground as she moved to the fridge. She gave Dylan another more careful glance, wondering if he was ever going to relax at all.

notes:
PM
^
Dylan Flanders
 Posted: May 15 2016, 08:23 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Morde
Seventeen years old
Ability
None
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

And it's one, two, three on the wrong side of the lee What were you meant for? What were you meant for? And it's seven, eight, nine, you get your shuffle back in line And if you ever make it to ten you won't make it again And if you ever make it to ten you won't make it again And you won't make a dime on this gray Granite Mountain Mine Of dirt you're made and to dirt you will return So while we're living here, let's get this little one thing clear There's plenty of men to die, you don't jump your turn
plenty of men to die

She still wanted to talk about this. Dylan swallowed as inconspicuously as he could as he nodded to her question. At least, he thought he knew Lily. She was so different now, though, that it was hard to say whether that was still actually true. That thought hurt way low and deep in his chest, and he unconsciously reached to kneed the heel of his palm against his sternum. This was partly why he’d risked upsetting his mom by coming out to the school – he was supposed to be finding out what happened with Lily, and whether she was still . . . his Lily.

Finding out Eden was at the school had been an ugly shock, but finding out that she didn’t think too highly of the school either eased the blow. That would make his mom less mad if she found out, wouldn’t it? It should, but that didn’t always mean a lot with his mom. And then she was talking about powers again – and how she had one – and Dylan briefly considered slipping away. This was dangerous and stupid, and he should never have come.

On the other hand, this was Eden, and she didn’t seem excited about her p – ability . . . thing, so maybe that meant she wasn’t really different. It wasn’t her fault she had one. At least, he thought it wasn’t. Otherwise she would probably be happier about it. “G-glass?” He shouldn’t be asking. He shouldn’t be curious. Still, that little traitor part of him was extremely curious, and the itching need to know more was creeping up the back of his head, and he peered curiously at the girl next to him as she spoke again. “Why w-would you b-b-break g-glass with your m-mind?”

Oh no. They were at the dorm. Once again Dylan had to struggle with the urge to slip away while Eden’s back was turned. The idea of being caught in a small place like that in a school like this was a little nerve-wracking. Leaving her like that didn’t seem like it would be fair, though, and after a moment he slipped inside and hovered by the door. Something thumped and he jolted hard before he realized it was only her bag on the floor. “I’m – I – s-sorry.” Dark embarrassment filled Dylan’s cheeks and he drew down into his jacket again. “I-I’m ok-kay. Th-thanks.” Another shift and a nervous pinch of the cuff of his sleeve. “D-do you h-have to be he-here?” At the dorm or the school. She’d been normal last time he’d seen her – why did that have to change? Couldn’t she just go back to it? That was a childish way to think and he knew it, but he couldn’t help it.

### words
Eden
notes
PM
^
Eden Devlin
 Posted: May 30 2016, 12:30 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student

-------------------------------------- dreaming about the things that we could be ---------------------------

tags ❋ word count
Eden completely understood the confusion in Dylan's voice when he'd said the word "glass." Well, she thought she understood by assuming the question stemmed from the utter randomness that was her ability. Why was she born with the power to break something that was innately fragile? Why couldn't it be something like diamond or steel? Now that would be impressive. Plus, glass was everywhere. In the windows of buildings and cars, in furniture and decoration, in lights, appliances, dishware, you name it. "That's what I've been trying to answer ever since I got here," Eden replied to Dylan, not realizing that his question was more general than wondering why she could break glass specifically.

"Huh?" Eden called behind her when Dylan was suddenly apologizing. She had missed his reaction to the loud sound of her heavy backpack falling to the floor. Even if she had seen it, she wouldn't have understood his apology. "Are you... okay? Is it too warm in here? ... or cold?" While the color in his cheeks initially made Eden wonder if it was the former, the way he hunkered down into his jacket suggested the latter.

"Well, I guess I don't have to have to be here. I don't have very good control over it though. Before I transferred, more and more things were breaking around me and I think it was starting to get dangerous." As much as Eden despised the change, she did have an understanding of why it was necessary. It was to protect herself and anyone else who came around her.

notes:
PM
^
Dylan Flanders
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 01:12 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Morde
Seventeen years old
Ability
None
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

And it's one, two, three on the wrong side of the lee What were you meant for? What were you meant for? And it's seven, eight, nine, you get your shuffle back in line And if you ever make it to ten you won't make it again And if you ever make it to ten you won't make it again And you won't make a dime on this gray Granite Mountain Mine Of dirt you're made and to dirt you will return So while we're living here, let's get this little one thing clear There's plenty of men to die, you don't jump your turn
plenty of men to die

She didn't understand either. Dylan found that extremely comforting. He thought it meant Eden was normal still. Or trying to be. Though, really, he didn't know if she was any different than the others. Maybe they all thought of the school the same way, and maybe they weren't there because they wanted to be. That would make it the school's fault. Maybe the school was kidnapping people and turning them into super heroes. Could they do that? Would they do that to him? Maybe that was the only reason his mom had told him to stay away - maybe she knew and had been trying to protect him.

The realization of that possibility left a cold, hard ache down center of his chest, and for a long second, he thought he was going to break. And then Eden was asking him something, and he had to focus, because what if she was in on the whole thing too? He couldn't tip her off. "I'm . . . Ye-N-no. I'm ok-kay.". He didn't even know what he was saying anymore, and he doubted Eden would either. He had to force himself to be calmer. He knew Eden. Even if she'd been made into one of them, she had to be different, right? She was Eden. She wasn't dangerous. "I'm alr-right. J-just . . . Surp-prised.". That was one word for it. Confused. Terrified. But he tried hard to smile, and even got his mouth to twitch in the right general direction.

Only it couldn't last. As though she had read his panicked thoughts, she explained why she was there. That she had been dangerous. "You . . . Did . . . Did you h-hurt s-s-someone?" Would she hurt him?

### words
Eden
notes
PM
^
Eden Devlin
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 01:15 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student

tags ❋ word count
Eden couldn't blame Dylan for being surprised. Discovering that she had an ability hadn't been as momentous as it would be to some since she was well aware of Tristan's abilities. She hadn't expected to have any of her own, but knowing of the existence of gifted people and coming to accept it as reality was half the battle. Now all she had to do was learn to control hers so that she wouldn't put others at risk.

"No... but do you remember the day that Aaron and Jesse fought?" Dredging up the memories of that day had the teen internally cringing. Anytime she thought back to that day, she actually felt grateful for the transfer to Silas. Although the air between her and Jesse had been cleared since then, the rumors were never set straight. "Do you remember that the main doors to the school also shattered that day?" Eden hadn't known at the time, but her mortification for what had unfolded in the cafeteria had triggered her power, resulting in that incident. The main entrance to the school had been taped off for the rest of the afternoon as they were replaced. "That was kind of my fault."

notes:
PM
^
Dylan Flanders
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 01:52 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Morde
Seventeen years old
Ability
None
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

plenty of men to die

No. She’d said no first, and that was good, because then he could actually listen in silence to the rest of it with the panicked need to find an escape route. Or, at least, the panic wasn’t as bad. He still wanted an out – anything to get away from having to deal with the new little detail about reality. Much better to go back to the way things were this morning. That was all simple. Or better yet, back a year or two. It seemed like back then had been even easier before he’d started sliding toward acting like his dad and upsetting the people around him. Before all his friends (or sorta friends) had gone away to new things.

He did remember the day of the fight. It had caused quite a sensation, given Jesse’s general popularity and Aaron’s general . . . well, Aaronness. No one seemed really surprised that Aaron had been involved, but Jesse had been unexpected. Dylan thought that was why the fight had been talked about for as long as it had, and why there had been as many rumors as there had – Aaron had ambushed Jesse; Jesse had started it by talking about someone; Aaron had slept with someone and made Jesse mad; Jesse had slept with someone and made Aaron mad . . . the theories had been endless, and after a day or two, Dylan had stopped listening. Why he did know was what he’d seen in the days after in his own short dealings with the two boys – mostly Jesse, as he seemed to remember Aaron being suspended.

In any case, none of this had to do with Eden, or even with glass. Not until she brought up the front doors, and then he frowned slightly. He remembered that too, but less clearly – and only because there had been rumors about that too (Jesse had been thrown through them, or Aaron had taken a bat to them on the way out, or the two things were totally unrelated). And apparently it was the last one. It had been Eden who did it – so it had nothing to do with the fight. “But . . . w-w-w-“ He hated w’s. “W-why? W-w-were you m-mad at . . . ?” Did Eden even get mad? Dylan tried to think of a time when he’d seen her angry, but couldn’t. She’d been irritated at one of the upper classmen who’d disappeared (had he come here?), but that was the most he could think of. Was that enough to blow out doors like that?

Fear began to prickle across his skin again, but he only noticed that when he felt the teeth of his jacket’s zipper start to check his palm once more. To be afraid of Eden felt so alien that he didn’t immediately want to bolt. Yet. Instead, after a second’s hesitation, he edged a little further into the room. He almost wished he’d taken her up on the drink, just so he’d have something to do with his hands besides worrying at the jacket. “D-does ev-ver-ryone have p-p—“ He couldn’t bring himself to say “powers” even after what he’d seen. “C-can they d-do wha-what you d-do?” He was careful not to look at her while actually speaking – it made things a little easier to examine his hands holding his jacket – but he did risk a quick glance up once he’d finished to see what she’d say. It was safe. It was Eden. Nothing had happened yet.

Of course, if his life had taught him anything, it was the pointlessness of that one sentence.

### words
Eden
notes
PM
^
Eden Devlin
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 07:06 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
17 years old
Ability
Hyalokinesis
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Student

tags ❋ word count
Dylan’s question had caught Eden off guard for a moment. Then she recalled the various ridiculous theories that circulated throughout the school following the scuffle between the beloved golden boy and rebellious skater. Only those that had been close enough to the fight to hear Aaron’s words would have known the true reason behind the fight. To say that Eden had been mortified was a severe understatement.

“I was mad at Aaron,” Eden admitted, somewhat embarrassed to reveal the reason why. But things were okay now between her and Aaron. She even had the chance to clear the air with Jesse before transferring to Silas. “He kind of beat up Jesse because he thought Jesse was… err… leading me on. He announced it in front of everyone during the fight... It was just a huge, stupid misunderstanding. Tristan let me skip school for a week after that.” Thank god for Tristan.

Making for the fridge, Eden helped herself to a can of grape soda. She then proceeded to deftly vault herself over the back of the couch before plopping down on one end. The blonde gestured for Dylan to take a seat before cracking open the can and taking a sip. “Everyone at this school does,” Eden explained, “but not like, everyone everyone. My parents didn’t have any powers, but both Tristan and I do. Probably some other people further back in the family tree did too.” A quiet giggle slipped from her lips as she set the soda can down on the coffee table. “I’m sure there are other people with the same useless power as me, but I haven’t met any. Oh! But one of the cooler ones that I’ve seen so far was this one guy that can just walk through walls and sink through the floor. They call it ‘phasing.’ So much more practical than glass breaking.”

<>“This must all be pretty weird for you huh?” Eden studied Dylan’s face as he fidgeted with his jacket. He looked uncomfortable, but then again, he almost always did. It was difficult for her to tell if the revelation of the existence of mutants had him worried, or if he was just being his usual self.

notes:
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest

Our Affiliates
The Shoebox RP Temple! brainZ HelloImmortality RPGD Topsites Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG INFINITE CRISIS IMMORTALS WoM Love You Tonight human supernatural The Games Rise of the Believers
Lochland Grove The Mists RIC  emPOWERED  emPOWERED  emPOWERED