Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Are you sure this is a good idea?
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
I'm not fine at all. No I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. Cause I'm really not fine at all.
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 02:37 PM
Aaron was closing up the gym for Tristan tonight. Then planning on crashing at home instead of in the dorms cause there was no curfew and his day tomorrow was completely free. So the closer to the skatepark he was when he started the day the more time he'd get to skate.

Closing also gave him free reign of the gym since he had the keys. He'd let Ryker know she was welcome to come hang out. She'd been rather excited to find out he worked in a gym where there was sparring equipment. He didn't know if she really liked to fight or if she got excited about everything.

After schooling her again on the skateboard she said she'd school him here. She'd had no problem phasing through the locked doors. Call it a little after hours fun. Just the two of them. ”I don't know about this. I've never really been all that great at fighting. I mean .. there was one time I kicked the crap out of some dumb jock at school cause he hurt my cousins feelings” Aaron cared deeply about Eden. He would have done anything for her. Course, she had been mad herself for what he'd done to Jesse. ”But really. I'm more used to getting the crap kicked out of me” he hadn't really mention his father much .. or that he had grown up that way. But usually it was him who laid broken and bruised.

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
"Excuse me, I have to go make a scene."
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 04:45 PM
let me disarm you

Prancing through the building's walls like a hot knife through butter, Ryker immediately found Aaron. After a kiss and some harmless flirting, she smacked his butt, telling him to get into the ring with her. Now they were facing each other with the fighting gloves on hand. "Pffft, don't be silly. Of course this is a great idea." She was going through stretching motions, her spandex workout outfit showing plenty of her assets as she did. She bounced up and down on the balls of her feet in preparation, grinning at him.

"All the more reason to learn then. My brother and I spar together all the time. It's great exercise and then you wont be finding yourself on any floor broken and beaten." She did not like the idea of Aaron being broken anywhere at anytime.

She sashayed closer, sliding a foot in front of her and easily assuming a fighting stance. Her hair was currently up in a braid twirled up in a complex messy bun to keep it out of her eyes. "Your move first," she announced, insinuating she wanted to know what he was capable of first.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
I'm not fine at all. No I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. Cause I'm really not fine at all.
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 06:28 PM
Aaron enjoyed Rykers greeting and shameless flirting. To which he flirted back. Though he sure his flirting was horrible. But soon enough, Ryker was telling him he should spar with her. It took some talking him into it but there they stood with the proper gloves to protect themselves.

Of course she thought this was a great idea. The only thing he thought was great was the way she looked while she stretched. He knew that was probably obvious.

When she told him his move first he rubbed against his forehead with the back of the glove “ok I suppose. Here goes nothing” he put his hands up sorta like he knew what he was doing. He'd seen Tristan do this. He could do this right? Yeah. So he took his first swing at her.

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 09:45 PM
let me disarm you

Ryker didn't have to have any special sixth sense to see that Aaron's heart was not in it. Serious expression present, the phaser side-stepped the half-hearted punch rolling into his body. She hooked an arm and shoulder in the crook of Aaron's armpit before using her bodyweight to use his own against him and throw him over her shoulder. His body hitting the mat made a heavy thump, the air whooshing out if his lungs. While he was trying to get his breath back, she swung a leg over, falling to her knees and straddling his midriff. Hands resting in her thighs, regarding him with a smirk, she said, "I want you to try and hit me for reals. Believe me, you won't hurt me."

Ry kissed her fingertips and touched them to his mouth before standing and offering him a hand up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 10:55 PM
Aaron hadn't thrown his full strength into his punch directed at Ryker. This just felt weird, trying to hit her. But he immediately regretted the punch entirely when she side stepped and took his arm and in one swift movement had thrown him over her shoulder. The surprise of the action and then hitting the mat hard had pretty much knocked the air out of him. It was almost like crashing in the bottom of the bowl while skating. When he did that he laid there to catch his breath. Which was what he was doing right then.

She swung her leg over his body and straddled him while she told him he wasn't going to hurt her if he really tried. Then she kisses her hands and touch his lips with them. Which was probably smart because if she actually kissed him he would have just wanted to lay there and make out with her. Which he was still totally ok with. But then she was getting up.

Ok. He could do this. Maybe. He managed to pick himself up off the mat and put his hands back up. His eyes studied her and her movements for a moment before taking a more calculated swing with more force behind it this time.

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 12:22 AM
let me disarm you

The teenager knew what her boyfriend was thinking when his eyes followed her hand touching his mouth with an indirect kiss, and for those very thoughts she hadn't made lip contact in the first place. She was a physical person, after all, and if she wasn't careful and focused, she could easily get distracted by other, more titillating endeavors. It was one of the main reasons she only sparred with family or women. She was too sexual otherwise.... when she was single, of course. She flirted, but it was harmless, since most of the time she had no idea she was doing it in the first place.

The two faced off again, and she could sense that this attack would be different. When Aaron's fist came at her harder, faster, and with more calculation, she smiled, the curve of her lips dangerous. She circled her foot behind her as she lashed out, blocking his punch at the inside of his forearm close to the crook of his elbow. It might leave a bruise on him later, but nothing she couldn't kiss better. And Ryker capitalized on his sudden upset by stepping in close and gently tapping the back of her knuckles against the side of his jaw.

Maintaining that proximity, she tilted her head and mused softly, her mouth a mere inch from his, "You're leaving yourself wide open." She stepped back, regaining distance to control herself. She face him with shoulders squared. "Would you like to learn how to really fight?" she asked. She wouldn't force it on him. The world wasn't like hers. At least not yet and she hoped not ever. Regardless, learning how to fight would be beneficial. It always was.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 12:53 AM
Aaron thought he was about to make contact with the left side of her face. But instead she came back with a block to the inside of his elbow. And before he had time to think about what came next her knuckles were tapped against the side of her jawline. At least she hadn't just completely crack him one. It wasn't that he couldn't take the hit. He'd taken plenty. But it would have sucked to have been hit full on without even the slightest block.

Her mouth was close to his when she spoke. They were breathing the same air close. When he inhaled he could smell her. Intoxicating was all he could think.

Then she was asking him if he really wanted to learn. He straightened up some. He was sure his eyes glossed over with his thoughts. If he had known how to fight, would he have let his pop beat on him like he had. And what about anyone else who might come at him. He couldn't just let people beat on him until he was a puddle on the floor. ”Yeah. I mean. If you don't mind teaching me” he could totally learn how to fight. ”School me” he smiled some.

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 01:31 AM
let me disarm you

Ryker felt hot under the collar, and it had nothing to do with the exercise and had everything to do with libido of the young and being in a room with her boyfriend, just the two of them, involved in physical exercise... together. They had been dating for a while now, and usually sex was a thing that would have already happened. Heck, she'd had sex on the first date before, but she could count on one hand the amount of times that had happened. She wasn't that flippant with the sharing of her body. She and Aaron had not gone that far yet, which served to only make being close to him and focusing on something that didn't involve inappropriate touching difficult for her.

Teeth baring in a smile, Ry responded, "Consider yourself schooled."

The next half an hour was spent by Ryker showing Aaron the basics. How to stand. How to position hands, arms, and legs in order to minimize potential targets and be prepared to deliver the most amount of damage and force possible. How to block without hurting yourself as bad as you could. Blocking in general. Then they spent 15 more minutes peppered in there with actually putting it to use, and Ry almost gave in to her carnal desires several times considering their close proximity, but she had held firm. Teaching him the basics was more important than satisfying her needs.

Finally they came to a point that Ryker stood back, perspiration creating a glistening sheen on her skin, and praised, "I think with a little practice, you could be really good really quick."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 02:01 AM
Aaron smiled some when she said to consider himself schooled. She was pretty great. He wished there was something he could do to return the favor with how great she was being. They spent their next half an hour with her showing him how to do things like hitting and blocking and where on his body parts to minimize pain and create the most force. Then the spent some time putting what she had taught him to good use.

When she straightened up and told him he could actually be really good with practice. He was pretty much a sweaty mess at the moment. But he'd done his best to absorb what she said and did. Sure he want to do what any teenage boy did. They were alone and making a lot of physical contact. Like if she had made lip contact when she straddled him after flipping him over her shoulder it would have been all over there. But she was sharing her wisdom with him so he was being focused.

He smiled some at her. “Well I do have a pretty amazing teacher” he moved to where she was standing and let his gloved hands move around her waist. He didn't care if they were sweaty. He let his lips move within inches of hers. ”thank you”

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 02:15 PM
let me disarm you

"No better one," Ry gloated, hands on good in a kind of Peter Pan pose. Truthfully, she wasn't the best teacher. Her dad was--had been--far better than her. In fact, he was one of the best. He had always denied that truth, but she would forever support the notion. Nevertheless, she surprisingly was a patient person whose temper did not flare, unlike her brother... Or mother. She was a lot like her father that way, minus the tendency to freak out about things.

Aaron closed the distance between them and wrapped her up his sweaty arms. She wrinkled her nose, placing hands sofly on his biceps. "You're welcome, but you need a shower now. You're so sweaty." Ryker, although a tomboy in numerous ways, was still a girl. The curve of her mouth took on a suggestive tilt to it. "I need one, too. We should save water and just have one together."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:48 PM
Aaron had to admit he really liked how confident she was in herself. She was facing never going back to the life she was supposed to have. One without her family. And here she was trying to make the best of things. She was helping to make him better than he was. Aaron would take her secret to the grave with him, she had his word on that.

He had been half expecting her to react the way she had with him being all sweaty. They had been working pretty hard. He couldn't remember the last time he had really don't any sort of exercising that hadn't involved skating.

When she said that she needed a shower too and that should just take one together he studied her face, trying to read it. To see if she was just joking. They had done the flirting stuff and the normal physical contact kind of stuff like kissing and hand holding even some cuddling but there had been no mention of going any further than they had been. A shower with her even if absolutely nothing happened but showering would be going a step further. “Are you ah .. being serious?” Because he would. He just wanted to make sure. ”There's showers in the locker rooms. And I know where Tristan keeps his stash of soap”

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 09:49 PM
let me disarm you

Ryker gauged Aaron's reaction to her suggestion carefully. Perhaps he didn't feel they were in that stage of their relationship yet. She could be patient. Her mother had been for her father. He'd wanted to wait till marriage before sleeping with her, and although she'd been accustomed to no such constraints, she had loved him enough to respect that decision. She'd pushed at the beginning but when he'd been adamant about it, she had backed off. Ry would do that, too, if necessary. She would never bully or force anyone into moving faster than they were ready. It was simple courtesy in any relationship. Although difficult for her at times, she genuinely did her best to respect people's boundaries.

"Only if it's ok to be," she replied honestly. His hands tightened on her hips, and she smiled when he mentioned the stash of soap. Hands still wrapped in the fighting gloves, she reached up to touch his face. "I'm fine with it, but are you really? I don't want you feeling like you have to or anything. I don't mind wasting water if I need to."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 10:23 PM
Aaron swallowed some. He really liked her a lot. And he was probably way more attached to her than he should be. Who knew, even though she had said it was only a one way trip. Maybe it wasn't. And he was sure if given the choice she'd go back home. Sex with her would only further attach his feelings to her. He wanted to. He certainly was head over heels for her. But his brain was trying to get in the way of his heart again.

”of course it's ok to be” He smiled at her. Damn she was beautiful. Even all sweaty. Her fingers touched his cheek and she was asking him if he was ok with it. He nodded some. ”I am. I just .. I don't want it to seem like I'm only after one thing with you. You know … cause I'm not” it was sweet of her to tell him she'd waste the water if she needed to but .. he didn't think she did.

PM
^
Student
YEARS
Phasing
Single
played by Jezzypants

Posted on: Aug 8 2017, 07:05 PM
let me disarm you

Ryker eyed him critically, tilting her head to look at him askance. "I know you're not, or you wouldn't have waited two weeks for me. Most guys aren't that desperate they'll put themselves out like that. Unless, of course, you like to play the long game." Her smirk suggested she did not believe that of him at all but teasing was always fun. She grabbed him by the hand and slowly began leading him toward the outside of the ring, going through the ropes first and hopping down to the floor. Once he joined her, she swung around and jumped on his back for a piggyback ride.

"Onward, tally-ho!" she commanded, thoroughly enjoying that she had someone that liked her for her and had no problem with her personality, allowing her to be ridiculous when the occasion called for it. Which was often. Ryker placed a kiss to the side of his neck, wrapping her arms around him tighter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Invisibility
Dating
played by Jade

Posted on: Aug 9 2017, 12:53 AM
Aaron supposed she was right, if he was only after one thing with her he wouldn't have waited for her to come around. Though he didn't know if she would have come around if he hadn't ran into her at the skate park the way he had. But they had ran into each other and they had taken the step forward together. He didn't care if she was from the future. At this point he didn't care if there was a way for her to go back to her time. If he got to love her for as long as he could, then that's what he would do. And when it was time to give her up, he'd be completely heart broken but he'd let her go if it meant she was happy. Because that's what he really wanted. Was for her to be happy.

"Oh yeah, totally. I'm just that good of a player" He laughed some following her out of the ring. Once his feet touched the floor, she was jumping up on his back wrapping her arms and legs around him. He laughed some at her words. He liked how ridiculous she could be. Life was at least fun with her around. He'd started making his way back to the showers when he felt her lips touch the side of his neck. Her arms wrapped around him tighter and he let his eyes close completely enjoying the feeling. But also closing off site to the path they were taking. Which was what ultimately led to his unsteady balance. He'd half way tripped over ... something and with Ryker on his back he couldn't regain his footing. They were totally about to just hit the floor. And probably hard.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest