Posted on: Aug 24 2015, 12:16 PM
Abigail Grace King
Abby
Bi-curious
Silas Student
Daring
Lonely
our hearts in vain
Abby has always had trouble making friends in the past, mostly because she was known as 'that girl.' The girl with the mother who smelled like booze, the girl who smelled, the girl who was always bruised, the quiet shy girl. As she got older she became known for her dare devil attitude, her cut class and have fun ways and even then what few friends she made probably weren't the best ones. She never did do drugs or drink but she would skip school with a couple kids, jump off bridges, steal from the local connivence store and behave like a typically rebellious child; out of the house anyway.

At heart Abby is a good girl, a sweet child who just wants someone to like her for who she really is, not who she pretends to be. Someone who won't care that her mother has literally taken flesh off her body, who won't care that Abby is a mutant, and will understand why Abby is a little stand offish at times. She finds it hard to let people in because she expects them to run and the face she shows the world is not who she really is. She doesn't really like jumping out of planes, or stealing, she just needs the rush. The driving really fast cars really fast thing though...yeah she loves that.
i fell under your spell
Abby isn't sure if she likes boys or girls yet; she finds both sexes attractive but seeing as how she has never even kissed someone, never been on a date, never let herself be that close to a person (mostly because they didn't want to be that close to her) she is unsure. She is more than willing to experiment though, provided she can find someone who is willing. Hopefully with this move to a new school where no one knows her or her story this can be accomplished.

Her ideal lover would be someone who would start out as a friend, a true friend, and help her heal the inner wounds her mother left behind. Someone who would answer her phone calls no matter the time of day, who would be happy just handing out at the library and who wouldn't hate Abby for her ability. She had nothing against humans so she'd be opening to dating one, she just doesn't want jealous or fear to get between her and a potential significant other.
you let me burn
Abby doesn't have any enemies, not really, sure there was the occasional bully growing up but that was more or less them teasing her for one thing or another. She could handle that, verbal abuse from kids her age was much easier to handle than what she got at home. She's pretty easy going, it's really a hot head, and can brush off remarks like a duck can water. It's hard to get on her bad side but if you're mean to her she'll just pretend you don't exist, she's quite good at that.

Her only real enemy is her mother.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner made by the lovely Jade<3
PM
^
played by
Charlee Caldwell

Posted on: Aug 29 2015, 02:36 PM
Charlee & Abby~

These two are around the same age, Charlee's a year older, but I think that they could eventually make good friends. She's daring and I think that Charlee needs some of that and Charlee craves control and I think that Abby could use some of that. I think they'd balance each other out well. Abby could teach Charlee how to take some risks and Charlee could reel Abby in. Also, Charlee is really awkward at making friends, especially when it doesn't involve sports, so it'd be wayyy awkward at first. xD They're also both struggling with their sexuality!
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Aug 29 2015, 04:29 PM
QUOTE (Charlee Caldwell @ Aug 29 2015, 01:36 PM)

Abby and Charlee

Yes please! They sound like excellent FOIL characters and could blend well into each other and give the other what the probably need in life. Also...if they figure out their sexuality together then that's an added bonus. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
played by
Charlee Caldwell

Posted on: Aug 30 2015, 12:25 AM
Charlee & Abby~

I agree with all of that. Now we just gotta start a thread c:
^
Student
YEARS
Portal Creation
Dating
played by Mystique

Posted on: Aug 30 2015, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (Charlee Caldwell @ Aug 29 2015, 11:25 PM)

Abby and Charlee

Sweet! I'll shoot you a PM and we can toss around thread ideas.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Student
YEARS
Intangibility
Single
played by sara

Posted on: Jun 26 2016, 07:28 PM
Jess && Abigail
So I have Jess here who is a similar age to Abigail, Jess is super daring carefree and just a tad too sarcastic for her own good. However she’s also super understanding and caring and I really think these two would be good for each other she’d be there for Abigail, she wouldn’t care about her past and yell at anybody who did.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest