18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose
Heaven if you sent us down so we could build a playground for the sinners to play as saints, you'd be so proud of what we made.

Tag: team CAKE // words ..er // YEAH LETS BUST SOME HEADS
I don't want to wake up in your
Wasteland
"Hey, so what's with you and that one kid from the bar," Lex casually asked her partner in crime-fighting as she reached into the bag of Hot Cheetos they had been sharing. Perched on top of a one story building, the two had been on a stake-out for the last few hours. Across the street was what appeared to be a shuttered store front. Dead businesses didn't typically receive new shipments of merchandise, but for some reason, this one did. That was a red flag for some sort of illegal activity.

--------------------
user posted image
lovely siggy courtesy of the amazing Jadelov<3
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: May 22 2016, 07:04 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Kinetic Engery Manipulation
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident
You're a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat

I'm more than meets the eye
you got nothing that can stop me
Boredom would have strangulated the blonde firecracker if not for the raven-haired woman sitting beside her. Stakeouts were not everything they were cracked up to be. Hollywood liked to glamorize them, but they were actually filled with nothing, nothing, and more nothing, and, in her case, aching butt cheeks because the top of the roof was not a comfortable place to sit. Too bad she didn't have a camp chair to sit in. Then at least that part could have been more bearable.

The crunching of Hot Cheetos was the only sound between them at the moment until Lex broke the companionable silence with a random question. At least it seemed random to Kiki. Laughing, she said, "That was out of left field." The blonde then shrugged. She had gone to the pub for some information first and foremost and fun concurrently if she could work it. The pub wasn't a seedy bar in the dregs of town, which made it a better place for people to meet with her if she could persuade them it was a good idea. Kiki could be extremely persuasive. Anyway, Lex had shown up when she'd been hee-hawing with a boy about her age. That had only been a few hours ago, but with all this sitting around since then, it felt more like ages.

"His name was Jace... I think. Nothing's up." Kiki laughed again. "Why? Want me to set you up with him?" She knew Lex had a guy in her life, but all she had told them was that his name was Adam. Nothing else. Kiki didn't like it, but she would pry in her own time and in her own terms.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: May 22 2016, 07:38 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose
Heaven if you sent us down so we could build a playground for the sinners to play as saints, you'd be so proud of what we made.

Wasteland
Lex didn't say anything in response to Kiki's "left field" comment. Instead, she picked up her pair of binoculars and peered through them as she waited for Kiki to continue on. Lex had only asked out of curiosity. When she had gone to pick up Kiki from the pub, it came as no surprise to see her trading pick-up lines with some guy.

"I think I'll pass this time," Lex responded in an amused tone as she smiled. Her expression hardened, however, at the sound of a large engine coming down the street. Lex lowered herself so that she was laying flat on the roof, her elbows resting on the edge as she found the truck with her binoculars. "There's a driver and two passengers. I'm thinking we could wait until they start unloading." The thugs would end up divided for brief moments as they moved the boxes inside, providing them with the opportunity to make their move.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: May 22 2016, 07:48 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

"He could entertain you all day and night with his pick up lines, though. Maybe he could even help you find a sense of humor," Kiki said jokingly, punching Lex in the shoulder lightly. Shoving more Cheetos in her mouth, the blonde returned her eyes back to their target. Instantly, her mood brightened when Lex mentioned new movement. She leaned forward, wiping her hand on her pants and taking the binoculars from Lex so she could see for herself. "About time!" she exclaimed, her voice thrumming with renewed energy.

"Why wait when we can get them now?" Kiki suggested. The blonde was a talented fighter, but her impulsive nature could get the better of her at times. Like now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: May 22 2016, 08:06 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose

Wasteland
"Hey, I can be humorous," Lex retorted in a flat tone that suggested otherwise. "I just need to start making terrible puns on the fly. Then I'll be on your level," she added. Of course, she realized that she could afford to take things a little less seriously.

Lex stared blankly ahead when the binoculars were suddenly ripped from her hands by her slightly overzealous companion. Blinking, she shifted her gaze from the truck and fixed Kiki with a dicey expression. "Oh, I don't know, so we can cut them off from each other? Pick 'em off one by one? No?" Of course. That wasn't Kiki's style. She liked to bust onto the scene guns blazing, so to speak.

There was only three of them, and she and Kiki had the element of surprise. While coming up with the best strategy would have been nice, Lex also didn't anticipate that there would be much harm in doing things Kiki's way for once. "Alright, let's do it. What could go wrong?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: May 22 2016, 09:25 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

"Carmen has tried to emulate my ways, and we all know how well she does. I'm afraid my pun-making abilities are in a league of their own. And hers are terrible. Mine are glorious," Kiki replied with a grin as she surveyed the situation through the stolen binoculars. It took a lot to offend the blonde; she was just so laid back in most everything.

"Where's the fun in that?" Kiki asked, unknowingly proving Lex's mental point, handing the binoculars back to the other girl. Her grin widened when Lex gave in. Exactly! What could go wrong? "Time to take out the trash!" she exclaimed, punching her right fist into her left open palm. Then she winked at Lex and jumped off the building.

The energy of the impact was absorbed into her body, fueling the reservoir lurking inside her. She couldn't have too much stored or it made her sick, and if she run out she couldn't use the energy as a weapon, but any time she got physically hit (like landing on the ground from somewhere high up), she was able to get some of her stores back. Knees bending to absorb the impact, Kiki felt the exhilarating rush of energy shoot up her legs and settle in her core. She glanced up at the top of the building at Lex before darting across the street toward the approaching moving truck.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: May 22 2016, 10:41 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose

Wasteland
Lex felt a rush of excitement as Kiki got into her butt-kicking mode. Running into this without a plan left her feeling wary, but the nervousness only amplified her excitement. The flicker in her eyes faded, however, when seconds later, she was left alone on the rooftop. "I'll just take the ladder," she muttered flatly as she rolled up the nearly empty cheetos bag and stuffed it in her pocket. Lex had her vices, but littering wasn't among them.

By the time Lex climbed down the side of the building, Kiki was already barreling towards the moving truck. The girl internally face palmed. Kiki really just had no patience for waiting for the fight to come to her. Running after Kiki, a dark mass of shadows briefly formed around Lex as she created a copy of herself. The shadow morphed until it took her shape and appearance before separating from her, running several strides in front of her. The shadow copy moved quicker than either of the two and was soon straight in the path of the truck. Tires screeched as the driver slammed the brakes and lost control of the truck.

Lex dissipated her duplicate and waited for the truck to come to a stop. It finally did, but not before crashing into a parked van. Collateral damage tended to be more of an issue with Kiki's approach. The disoriented passengers and driver shouted from inside their wrecked truck. "Pop the trunk, would you?" Lex asked Kiki as she moved to the rear of the vehicle. While their targets still posed a threat, Lex was determined to find out what sort of goods they were running.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: May 25 2016, 02:56 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

Kiki got distracted by movement in the corner of her eye. A quick glance that way showed Lex darting past... too fast. The blonde knew enough about Lex's abilities both physically and power-wise to know that the Lex she saw moving quickly was moving too quickly to be the real Lex. "Awwww!" she protested loudly. "No fair!" Kiki had wanted to be the one to stop the car. A well-timed and well-placed fist to the front of the vehicle would have done the trick... and the people inside probably wouldn't have been hurt too bad. Lex was stealing all her thunder, but she wouldn't be completely outdone.

The blonde's booted feet slid across the asphalt as she came to a stop near the crashed truck. They needed to be quick before the scene drew too much attention. Kiki wasn't so impetuous she never thought of the consequences of her actions; it just seemed that way. Lex was swiftly approaching, and it was easy to hear what the shadow-manipulator said in the after-crash lull. Kiki saluted. "My pleasure!"

Whipping around to the back of the moving truck, the blonde powered up, so to speak, and proceeded to deliver two punches to the double doors directly in the center. The force of her kinetically-imbued hits bent the metal in on itself, creating almost big enough for someone to crawl through. Instead, she punched the right door one more time, causing it to cave in on itself, emitting a terrible wrenching of metal as it did. With a flourish and a grand sweeping gesture of an arm, Kiki presented, "One truck full of illegal goods. Don't say I never get you anything nice."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: May 29 2016, 09:23 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose

Wasteland
Lex stood with her arms crossed over her chest as she watched her best friend make quick work of the back door of the truck. The sound of the metal rending under the forceful blows was likely to wake up anyone who might have lived on the block. Fortunately Kiki made quick work of the door in a short amount of time and it wasn't long before they were standing in front of a truck load of wooden crates. Lex took it upon herself to open one of the crates.

"Oh, a truck load of heroin. You sure know the way to my heart," she winked, but the lighthearted expression quickly vanished from her face when she heard someone yelling from inside the cab of the truck. "Shall we take them inside or let them have a nap here on a bed of H?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 05:16 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

"Only for my favorite cat lover," Kiki gloated, hands resting victoriously on her hourglass hips. "Wait, heroin?" the blonde exclaimed, mind catching up with Lex's words. She climbed into the delivery truck to check it out for herself. Kiki strained for a moment with the top of one of the crates before she said screw it and used her power to infuse her muscles with an extra strength boost. She ripped the top of the crate off with ease after that. Hefting a bag of the white powder in one hand, Kiki said, "Well, it looks like we really are the heroines of the day." She chortled at her own excellent pun.

Kiki let the bag of heroin slip from her grasp and land back amongst its partners in crime in the destroyed crate and turned to Lex. "We could tie them up with their own underwear and leave them here in the back of the truck." Kiki stroked her chin, thoughtfully drifting her gaze over all the crates. "Do you know how to tie a bow?" she asked her partner seriously.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 05:23 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose

Wasteland
Wait for it. There it was. Lex saw the "heroine" pun coming from a mile away. Still, an amused smirk twisted onto her lips as she gave a slow shake of her head. "There's got to be at least forty keys of it in here..." The amount of heroin in the back of the truck was astounding. If the drivers were found to be in possession of such a large volume of the opioid, they would be off the streets for good.

"I do know how to tie a bow... but I'm not touching their underwear." Lex wrinkled her nose at the mere thought. "But go to town. I won't judge you," she added, not at all opposed to the plan of restraining them with their own undergarments for the police to find, so long as she didn't have to get her hands dirty.

"I'll grab dumb and you grab dumber?" Lex suggested as she hopped out of the back of the moving-truck and moved to the passenger-side door. Her breath caught in her throat when she noticed that they were short one criminal. "Kiki!" Lex called as she stepped away from the truck and began scanning the streets.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 01:33 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

Kiki's own eyes surveyed the exorbitant amount of heroin as Lex guesstimated how much might actually be present. The blonde agreed with the number; it had to be somewhere around that neighborhood. It would go for a lot of money, especially if it was good quality. Where and to whom were they planning on selling this much drug? Who were they working for exactly? Was there more to the story here than any of team CAKE knew? Kiki thought there was, and it excited her. There was an adventure to be had here in taking down this operation. Firstly, however, they needed to send a message, and what better way to send a message than to have the cops arrive with the criminals waiting for them all tied up in a bow... with their underwear like little presents!

The buxom blonde cracked her knuckles with a growing smirk. "I don't mind getting mine dirty at all." And that was the truth. Kiki was often the enforcer of the group, not blanching in the slightest if it came to physically raining down the terror on someone's face. She wasn't a killer, by any means, but she was a firm believer that people could live through a lot, and she would use that to her advantage. To team CAKE's advantage.

The two women hopped out of the back of the moving truck van thing intent on capturing the bad guys for good. Yes, they probably should have done that first thing, but better late than never. Lex moved up on one side to the driver's door while Kiki circled around the other side. She was just peering in through the shattered window when Lex cried out. "What?!" Kiki cried in alarm, afraid something had hurt her friend. But then the shadow manipulator gestured into the cab. Violet eyes looked inside. Sure enough, only one of the criminals remained. Hadn't there been two? Well, crap on toast.

Lex was faster than her. "I'll take care of this one. Ya think you can hunt down the other one?" It might be too late. Neither of them had seen where the other bad guy had gone. "Alley-oop," Kiki grunted as she dragged the remaining man out of the cab, dropping him face-first onto the asphalt.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lexis Byrne
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 09:10 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Vel
18 years old
Ability
Umbrakinesis
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
White Rose

Wasteland

"On it," Lex replied immediately when her partner in crime-fighting asked if she could track down the missing criminal. They couldn't have gone far. Lex's first instinct lead her around to the back of the shuttered store that was intended to be the criminals' drop point for the heroin. The back door had been left slightly ajar and Lex knew that the escapee was somewhere inside.

As she slipped into the completely unlit store, her appearance faded out of view as she melded into the shadows. She silently slinked through the darkness, her ability allowing her to see the shapes of tables and other objects despite the scant amount of light that slipped through the shuttered windows. A sudden creak had her frozen in place as she searched around for the source. Her attention was focused on a narrow staircase when a low whirring sound had her quickly ducking down.

The bat clattered against the wall near where her head had been just before Lex shot a leg out to take the assailant off of his feet. He collapsed to the ground next to her and Lex quickly stood and darted out of his reach. Grappling wasn't her strong suit and the man was much larger than she was. As the man clumsily tried to gain his feet again, Lex landed a swift boot to the side of his head. He let out a disoriented curse as he cradled his head. It took another knee to the man's face to knock him out cold. Opening the front door from the inside, Lex whistled to get Kiki's attention. "Tango two is down," she cooed, letting the street light from outside shine on her handiwork. Little did she know that a security camera in a corner of the abandoned shop had captured a full frame of their faces.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiki Vale
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 11:09 PM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Jezzylicious
18 years old
Ability
Relationship
Single
member group
post count
Resident

Kiki watched, feet shoulder-width apart, as her nimble friend sprinted off into the darkness. When the blonde lost sight of her, she knew it wasn't only because of the lack of illumination. After all, Lex could turn virtually invisible--a fact she oftentimes exploited in order to give Kiki heart attack after heart attack. It had worked several times over the course of their friendship, but Kiki was proud to say that she had become numb to it in the last year. Turning back toward the unconscious criminal, towering over him with hands on hips, she tried to decide the best way to go about this.

By the time Lex had downed the second criminal, Kiki was sitting cross legged on the back of the still unconscious man... who happened to be naked save for his boxers. She had tied his hands and legs with his own clothing. She looked up from playing Fruit Ninja on her phone when Lex called to her from the open door. Grinning, the blonde punched the air. "That-a-girl! Never a doubt in my mind." And, truly, there hadn't been. That was one of Kiki's greatest assets in her friendships. She had faith in each of them. In fact, she was more likely to overestimate them than underestimate them.

"Tie him up and I'll drag him over here with the other one," Kiki suggested as she stood, pocketing her phone, and then sauntered toward her friend also oblivious to being caught on footage.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest

Our Affiliates
The Shoebox RP Temple! brainZ HelloImmortality RPGD Topsites Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG INFINITE CRISIS IMMORTALS WoM Love You Tonight human supernatural The Games Rise of the Believers
Lochland Grove The Mists RIC  emPOWERED  emPOWERED  emPOWERED