Add Reply

Rule Book, A guide to all emPOWERED knowledge.
Silver
 Posted: Apr 21 2013, 12:58 AM
application
Plot Page
tracker

alias
character age
Silver
24 years old
Ability
Wolfie Cuteness
Relationship
Crazy Cat Lady
member group
post count
Admin
What can I say? I'm just an awesome person yeah?

General Information »

1. First and foremost, you must obey Jcink Terms of Service which can be found HERE. You must be thirteen (13) to join this forum.

2. emPOWERED is a PG-13 forum meaning no detailed explicit content may be posted. Cussing is permitted. Keep it to a minimum. Sexual content should not be graphic and should “fade to black.”

3. We have a one account per character policy. For every character you create, you must also register a new account.

4. Your account name should be that of your character’s name i.e. my character’s name is Bob Cobb. My account name would read “Bob Cobb.”

5. Please make sure your account name is in proper capitalization when you register your account. If your character's name is Milo Thatch, please register it as Milo Thatch. Do not use all caps.

6. Each character is allowed only one power i.e. Blitz manipulates electricity and only electricity. Humans will not have a power.

7. Avatar dimensions are 250 width x 400 height, and GIF dimensions must be at least 125x125 px. Anything larger and it will be resized.

8. Signature dimensions are 500 width x 250 height. Anything larger and it will be resized.

9. You may not role-play your character until your biography has been moved to an Accepted board.

10. The character limit is at 10. However, there are in character posting requirements that must be met before you make a new character. Each time the post requirement increases, it is only the most recently made character that must meet the requirement:

• To make character #2, you must have at least 5 in character posts with your first character.
    • To make characters #3-#5, you must have at least 10 in character posts with your most recently made character.
    • To make characters #6-#10, you must have at least 20 in character posts with your most recently made character.

11. Remember, these rules may change at any time. Any changes will be announced via the Announcement board.

In Character Information »
  1. Spelling and grammar are very important. We understand mistakes happen. Try re-reading your posts to eliminate as many errors as possible.

2. While we do not have a word count, it is nice to have a good post to reply to. You may not post one-liners. That is impossible to reply to. I am talking about a good paragraph or so at the least.

3. You are to write in the third person past tense. i.e. he laughed, she cried, they sang. First person is not allowed i.e. I cried, I walked, I ran.

4. You may not use yourself or a random person off of Google as a play-by. Please find an actor, actress, or model to play your character. Anime characters are not accepted, only real people.

5. God-Moding is not tolerated. Power-Playing is only allowed with the consent of each character's owner.

6. We do allow liquid time; however, keep in mind your character’s timeline and only enter as many as you can handle.

Out of Character Manners »
  1. Respect everyone on the site. This includes staff, members, and guests.

2. Keep arguments private and do not start drama in the cbox. If you are having a problem with another board member, PM that member and try to work it out. If a peaceful agreement cannot be reached, talk to one of the staff members.

3. Do not bump old threads whether they be IC or OOC. If it is a month old or more, chances are it is dead.

4. Remember: this board was created with the sole purpose of having fun. So… Have fun darn it all!

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest

Our Affiliates
The Shoebox RP Temple! brainZ HelloImmortality RPGD Topsites Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG INFINITE CRISIS IMMORTALS WoM Love You Tonight human supernatural The Games Rise of the Believers
Lochland Grove The Mists RIC  emPOWERED  emPOWERED  emPOWERED