Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Jul 3 2014, 08:02 PM
In A World Like This
Anthony Price
17 // Fire Manipulation
friends
"I haven't been around all that long. So I don't have many if any at all. If you can put up with my temper and navigate around some walls well then I suppose I can call you a friend."

haters
"Well I'm sure I will probably have some haters if I don't already. I can run my mouth like the best of them. But I'll back up all my talkin' with a fist for good measure."

lovers
"I'm not opposed to dating or anything of the sort. I haven't met the girl I'll forever be with yet but I'm still only seventeen. I have plenty of time before I settle down. So I'm open for fun too."

acquaintences
"So these are the people who don't hate me that aren't really my friend either. If we can tolerate each other .. You could probably lump yourself here."

I've Got You
PMAIM
^
played by
Quentin T. Wright, III

Posted on: Sep 7 2014, 07:09 PM
First! But, then, I always am... anyhoo, never been afraid of a hot-head; and we all need a bud here and again, yea? Yea.
^
Student
YEARS
Fire Manipulation
Dating
It's always been you
played by Jade

Posted on: Sep 14 2014, 03:17 AM
He can be pretty laid back most of the time .. but there are things that set him off. Its really easy and he has a short fuse so it doesn't take him long to explode. But everyone could use a friend.
PMAIM
^
played by
Megan Zamorski

Posted on: Nov 13 2014, 03:03 PM
Meg & Tony
Okay so, even if Tony doesn't end up in one of her art classes, I can see Meg trying to talk to him. He's a very temperamental young man and reminds her of both herself and her younger sister a bit. Meg's a good one for throwing a punch when she's angry, especially if she's drunk (and she has the assault record to prove it) though she tries to not do that so much now that she's older. She's also a bit of a momma bear and since Tony's kind of been lacking that in his life lately, he might take to her or he might do the whole 'You're not my mom!" thing and push her away. Either way, she'd try to reach out to him, especially if she ever saw him sporting a black eye.
^
played by
Demetrius Wolfbane

Posted on: Nov 23 2014, 01:07 AM
A hot head? Oh my, oh my.

Demetrius just loves ruffling feathers. Ironic because he has feathers.

I see Demetrius getting onto Tony's bad side within... ten minutes. Unless Tony can deal with being called an idiot, a pyro, a dumbass, a perfect example of de-evolution... Which I don't really see happening.

I wouldn't mind it if these two could get into it on a regular basis, or (if Tony can put up with Dem's mouth) they can be detention buddies?
^
played by
Kaleigh Longworth

Posted on: Feb 16 2015, 06:24 PM
Kaleigh & Anthony
Oh, Anthony, Anthony, Anthony... I'm guessing he is still the sweet, angelic trouble maker I know and love. biggrin.gif So perhaps he and Kaleigh are very familiar with each other since she's been on the police force for awhile now. She could have picked him up a time or two and hauled him back to Silas. I can see her being hard and very much a smart alec with him, but deep down, she has this desire to want to help him - which is why she takes him back to Silas instead of jail.

Unless, of course, he's turned all goody goody and then I just don't know what to do with them!! HAHA
^
played by
Xavier Jones

Posted on: Mar 22 2015, 02:38 PM
So we have to thread because you love me. And I registered Xavier in the room right next to Anthony, I thought about making them roommates. but still, i'm sure they'd meet, *nodnod*
^
played by
James Brooker

Posted on: Jul 1 2015, 07:54 PM
Jamie and Anthony!

I feel like these two would probably get along, and they are roomies so that is a thing we could see about how that works. If they don't get along that would be all kinds of awkward. Jamie has the quiet thing going on a lot, but they could bond over food or shared interest maybe? Also he has a cat so that is either good, bad or neutral. I don't know! I'd love to see how they interact, but what do you think?
^
played by
Finn Applebaum

Posted on: Jul 15 2015, 07:04 AM

Finn || Anthony

These two... I don't know if they'd necessarily be enemies, but I can certainly see Finn setting him off often. The kid's just annoying, typically, so anyone with a short fuse will probably find it impossible to stay calm around him. But at the same time, he's a nice adorable kid, so you know, you can't stay mad forever right? I can see them in this odd friends but constantly blowing up thing... with him often wanting to strangle him.

Perhaps?

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Admin - Mod - Member - Guest